PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: 5 year old in Paulines Rescue

lorebringer
5th April 2010, 01:02 PM
http://www.irishanimals.ie/spanielsetters_homes.html

Near the end of the page - such a cutie!

Zoe bowie
5th April 2010, 03:07 PM
Omg how cute is he? Wonder what his story is, poor little fellow

Zoe bowie
5th April 2010, 08:54 PM
Great news about this little lad, he was rehomed today, YEAH!! :rah:
he was a healthy cav with no health problems apart from his ears needing attention, I hope he will be happy in his new home :-)

wlstan
1st May 2010, 06:49 PM
Hi, i think you are talking aout Dusty?! He is actually 4 a week ago, went to see him on monday after Easter with my wife, and took him home with us! he has had his haircut that week, and we go for walks about 3 times a day, he comes for drives with me and relaxes on a big cozy chair while i work from home!

He is doing great!

Wes

matties mum
8th May 2010, 12:48 PM
So pleased for you both
--Aileen

Shelli
8th May 2010, 02:13 PM
Congratulations Wes, looking forward to seeing pics :)

Oh and welcome to the board :)

Zoe bowie
8th May 2010, 06:57 PM
That's great to hear he has found such a lovely forever home! Can't wait to see the photos, he is a cutie...enjoy him & the special live cavvies give :)

Tania
8th May 2010, 07:38 PM
Hi, i think you are talking aout Dusty?! He is actually 4 a week ago, went to see him on monday after Easter with my wife, and took him home with us! he has had his haircut that week, and we go for walks about 3 times a day, he comes for drives with me and relaxes on a big cozy chair while i work from home!

He is doing great!

Wes

He looks lovely, congratualtions you must be very proud. Look forward to seeing some pics ! cl*p

wlstan
12th May 2010, 09:58 AM
Ok, give me a few minutes to put up some pics.....
He is doing great, he is still very lonely if we have to leave him alone, but luckily that does not happen much, he comes with me everywhere!

wlstan
12th May 2010, 10:15 AM
what is an easy way to upload pictures here?