• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello :)

Hey I'm Emma 17 from dublin and my family have 2 cavaliers, Ali and Oscar aged 7 and 5, aswell as 10 yr old terrier mix Monty and 8 mth old Great Dane Harley. And a cat & 2 rats and some birdies aswell.

dsc00201di.jpg

Ali looking after new puppy Harley

n6349363552009537574426.jpg

Mia(our first dane who died at 16mths from wobblers), Oscar, Ali

067ev.jpg

Ali playing tug of war with a growing Harley..despite her size she always seems to win ^^
montyndoscar.jpg

Oscar & Monty

dsc00033ft.jpg

Ali looking after Mia in her final weeks

icon_welcome thanks for sharing your photos, they're lovely. So sorry about Mia...

We've lost her near a year now, I still miss her terribly :( but wobblers is a neurological genetic condition which causes them to eventually be unable to walk and depending on the dog it has different prognosis, mia's was very fast and went from hardly noticible unsteadyness to complete loss of limb function in a few months, we had to put her to sleep in the end after trying hydrotherapy because she was constantly on steroids and the surgery is very invasive and doesn't actually cure it...but atleast she's free from pain now. Though its genetic there's no way to detect the carriers of the gene yet in parents so we were just very, very unlucky but thats life I suppose

Back