• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Zoe, Georgia & Des

Zoe bowie

Hi! Thought I'd post some pictures of my 2 beautiful girls, who unfortunately I have lost, miss them everyday and will love them to the end of my days...thankfully they are still alive but my ex has stopped me seeing them almost a year ago and has since moved, I think about them all the time and can only hope they are doing well, Georgia was diagnosed with mild heart murmur 2 years ago and I can only hope that she is doing well. I did try to sue her to see them, but the lawyer I went to was not sympathic & now she has moved and I don't know where...but I still have my memories & I am a new Mum to Des, my 2 year old rescue Collie & hopefully a little Cavalier will bless us soon cl*p

Georgia is the bigger of the two, Zoe is the tiny one, hard to believe they were sisters and from the same littler!

Des playing ball

They are so beautiful. Sorry to hear your loss, it must be so hard to live without them knowing there still alive :(
:hug:

It is very hard, and every time I look at their photo or think of them i feel my heart break all over again ;( I miss them sooooo much, just hope they don't miss me too much, or are confused as to why they don't see me anymore...we had a routine for a year where I took them mid week & every second weekend, and when my ex went on holidays and then nothing...I never got to say goodbye ;( I'm even crying now thinking about them....but I have Des now & another little Cav joining me soon, going to meet her today hopefully, if I can get out of work early :)

Aw so sorry to hear you dont get to see them, it must be heartbreaking. They are beautiful :luv:

Back