• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sparky The Receptionist extrordinare!!

Dublin

This week my two's vaccinations were due so on my day off I took them into work as we get them cost price.

Anyway, our receptionist was busy so myself & the furkids stayed for a while to help out - Sparky has decided he'd like to be a receptionist when he grows up as he would get to meet lots of people who would cuddle him!

We had to leave after about 2 hours as about 5 families had offered Sparky a new home & one woman was convinced I was lyng when I told her Sparky was my dog & she couldnt have him! Cassie wasnt bothered & went to sleep under the desk!!
phone249.jpg

phone250.jpg

What a cute story and great pictures! Every time we go to the vet, several of the workers come to say hello and get a cuddle from Abigail. I'm sure that she would be happy to stay all day. Our golden, on the other hand, starts shivering the minute we get inside the vet's.

Heather R

Cassie can be like that sometimes when we go to the regular vet but Sparky loves the vet, work.... everywhere really!!!

They have been to work with me a couple of times too & love it there - I think they like that theyre free runnin & the other dogs are 'locked up'!

How lovely, sounds like they had a really nice time with all the fuss, love the photo, thanks for posting. :)

Aw, they look like they really feel at home there! :) Wouldn't it be fun if you could take them to work more often! ;)

Wow look at those ears on Sparky! He's grown up so much! And little Cass under the desk -- how cute is that?! :)

I brought Jaspar with me to the pound today as my 'dog tester' and there was some obvious interest that I might be surrendering him... :rolleyes:

Back