• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from a Cavvie Lover

amandah18

:)Hello, I am Amanda, and live in surrey uk. We are owned by two Blenheim Cavaliers,and Duchess is 11 & charlie 5. We adore them. They are so sweet. I also lokk after other people Cavaliers, when they want to go away on Holiday.Duchess & Charlie, adore having extra company.Would love to hear from other Cavalier owners, in Surrey, London, Hampshire.

Hi Amanda
Welcome to the site. I would say please post pics but the nasty computer department at work have put on a media filter and I now can't see anyone's photos. Bah humbug - they spoil all my fun. :yuk: I'm sure everyone else would appreciate seeing your beauties though.

Welcome to Cavaliertalk Amanda! :)
It sounds like you have plenty of cavalier company with your own two furry babies and the others.

Back