PDA

View Full Version : cat and dog!

Scottie
11th April 2010, 04:57 PM
I thought I would show off my 2 pets, luckily I managed to get them both to stay still at the same time!
Charlie is the golden retriever, Misty is the cat, who has made it her mission in life to boss the dog around:)
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x318/pamben/SDC11242.jpg

Nicki
11th April 2010, 06:59 PM
Sounds like a good mission :D

Lovely photo - your Retriever is just gorgeous :lotsaluv:

heather r
11th April 2010, 07:52 PM
Had to laugh about the cat. When we visit our daughter, her 2 cats keep our golden in line;). Abigail, the cavalier, hasn't met them as yet.

Heather R

Scottie
11th April 2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks, Charlie has such a sweet nature that the cat walks all over him, dances on his bed, drinks from his water bowl and he just lets her!
heather r - how do you find having a goldie and cavalier, do they get on together, they seem to have the same nature, just a difference in size :)

Nicki
11th April 2010, 09:21 PM
Pam so often I hear of people who have Goldens and Cavaliers together - they do seem to have similar natures.

My first Cavalier came from a breeder who had had Goldens {and still had one!} and Cavaliers together for many years. Her last Golden was 10, and was so good with the pups :D

Desrae
12th April 2010, 05:03 PM
Awww they are lovely Scottie. They certainly look like they love each other.

diddy
12th April 2010, 08:10 PM
Thats a really cute pic of them together. My cats wont go anywhere near the dogs.

team bella
12th April 2010, 11:25 PM
Lovely picture,both are really chilled:paw: