PDA

View Full Version : Board update completed

Karlin
11th April 2010, 07:19 PM
Members may recall that I tried to do an update to fix some bugs a month or more ago and was having problems getting the update to work. Handily I waited as there have been a couple of further updates since that point. I successfully put that through about 30 minutes ago and all seems to be working. I think you will find a few annoyances gone --you should now be taken to the latest post in a thread for example, rather than bouncing up to the first.

I think some glitches with Internet Explorer and how the site displays should be gone too.

If you notice anything not working, let me know.

I see some colours didn't go through on the update for the side blocks and will check what is up with those.

Tania
11th April 2010, 08:40 PM
Great, thankyou :thmbsup:

Karlin
11th April 2010, 08:42 PM
I have no idea why that little document icon is appearing in posts. :rolleyes:

On the upside: you can link to your Facebook account now (see tab at top of site).

Karlin
11th April 2010, 08:52 PM
Hmmm, okay, it creates an application fanpage for 'cavtalk'. Wish the documentation on all that was better as I had no idea that would happen...! :rolleyes:

Also realise a bunch of colours from the board templates didn't transfer over on the update so will work on that when I get a chance.

Wagtails
12th April 2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks for all your efforts, Karlin. It must take up SOooo much of your time, but we DO appreciate it.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Animations/Thank%20you%20animations/Thankyouwave.gif