• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Board update completed

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Members may recall that I tried to do an update to fix some bugs a month or more ago and was having problems getting the update to work. Handily I waited as there have been a couple of further updates since that point. I successfully put that through about 30 minutes ago and all seems to be working. I think you will find a few annoyances gone --you should now be taken to the latest post in a thread for example, rather than bouncing up to the first.

I think some glitches with Internet Explorer and how the site displays should be gone too.

If you notice anything not working, let me know.

I see some colours didn't go through on the update for the side blocks and will check what is up with those.

I have no idea why that little document icon is appearing in posts. :rolleyes:

On the upside: you can link to your Facebook account now (see tab at top of site).

Hmmm, okay, it creates an application fanpage for 'cavtalk'. Wish the documentation on all that was better as I had no idea that would happen...! :rolleyes:

Also realise a bunch of colours from the board templates didn't transfer over on the update so will work on that when I get a chance.

Thanks for all your efforts, Karlin. It must take up SOooo much of your time, but we DO appreciate it.
Thankyouwave.gif

Back