• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Penny (Aka Minnie the Minx) has her forever home

Zoe bowie

Hi guys

Well I am delighted to say that I have now become Mum to 9 month old Penny, a rescue Cavalier, her nickname at home is Minnie the Minx as she is into EVERYTHING! She is so full of fun & love, all she wants to do is play with her big brother, Des, a 2 year old rescue Collie. Poor Des doesn't know what has happened to him, we only have him 3 weeks & now this little bundle of joy has arrived! He does love to chase her and her him, they are very funny together, although they are never still enough for me to get a photo of them together!

Yesterday we spent 30 minutes searching the house for Penny, and found her here;

Here are some other photos of the little dote

Me & Penny with Des' bone!

Penny with Des' ball that she destroyed...poor Des was not impressed :rolleyes:

Is this my bath???? No it's Des' water bowl Penny :rotfl:

Des, the big brother, & another gentle soul

Thanks Karlin & Tara for entrusting this little bundle of joy to me, I hope that i can make her as happy as she was with Tara.

I am so happy she has arrived...:jump:

She looks lovely, congratulations, I bet you are going to have lots of fun together.:)

Ah, so you took her...been following her story on FB Tara's page:)

She is loveky....wishing you many happy years together!

What a gorgeous little soul. So glad you have rescued her and she has found such a fantastic forever home with you and Des.

Good luck little minx!
Goodluckpoog01-1.gif

Penny is so cute. Glad she has found a loving forever home with you. Hope you have many many years of fun and happiness together.
A two year old collie and a 9 month old Cavalier. You will be very busy.

Aw Brill to see an update as many have said - I also was watching her on Tara's FB page. Looks like she's going to have a great life :D

It's wonderful to see her settling in so well with you.Well done for giving her a new home,she's adorable.
Sins

Oh that's wonderful, congratulations on adopting Penny, it looks like she has found a fabulous home and we wish you many happy years together.

Thank you all for your lovely messages, she has settled right in, it's funny only have her 3 days now and it feels like she has always been there...I bought her a cute pink fluffy bed today, can't wait to go home to see her in it, not that she stays there for very long...think she loves Des' bed, as we have found her in there a couple of times, with him asleep on the floor beside her...not sure he has gotten used to sharing his 'personal space' with this little one! She is so tiny she fits under him when he stands, very cute-I am desperately trying to get a photo of this for you all to see!! She is a joy, I'm looking forward to both of them being fully healed after neutering so that we can take them for runs in the park & on the beach...we are having a little trouble with house training, but this too will pass once she is a little more settled. She is so very cute when she runs in all excited, almost like a little lamb, springing in the air..oh I love her so so so much already :hug: :lotsaluv:

Penny (Princess Penny McMinx) has settled right in, as I type she is sprawled across my knee, snoring deeply! She is so much fun, full of life & love, Des is warming to her each day, he never was aggressive with her, but found her irritating at times. We have found them cuddling in the bed recently, here are photos I took today, while I had them out the back for some fresh air...funny!

All 3 of us..

Ahhh sweet! If they are sharing a bed already, that is wonderful! Only three days of annoyance? :lol:

Think poor Des realised she wasn't going anywhere & after all his bed is more comfy than the floor...and she is a warm little thing...so if you can't beat them, join them :D
they do get on well, and have started to share toys..although she can't manage his big ones, but God love her she tries, one thing about her, she never gives up, unlike Des :)

Back