• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone :)

chloet95

I'm Chloe, and I have a 7 year old Cavalier named Charlie (I was an unoriginal 7 year old when he was named) and I love him more than life itself. It's weird to say but he's my best friend. :D

Nice to have a place where we can talk about these great dogs.

Hi

And most welcome you are amongst lots of us all strange cavalier people but its all thoroughly enjoyable

Hiya Chloe. Welcome to Cavaliertalk! It's not weird to say your cavvie is your best friend, I tell my two that they are my best friends every day... they really are. They don't judge me, they're good listeners, they're fun to be with, and they love you unconditionally-- what more can you ask from a best friend! :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
And you're right, it's nice to have someone love you and be there for you (whether they're human or not) especially during the teen years (which I'm suffering through now :cool:) when you can't seem to depend on many people.

Back