• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another chair needed

Kate H

Lesley Jupp retires as Chair of the Cavalier Club at its AGM on 9 May. This will be a vitally important appointment for the welfare of Cavaliers, so please thoughts, prayers, fingers crossed or whatever works for you that the right appointment is made.:xfngr:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Many will be watching that date! Hope as many club members as possible, pet owners as well as show people, get to this very important meeting.

Many will be watching that date! Hope as many club members as possible, pet owners as well as show people, get to this very important meeting.

Having read some of the Proposals for the UK CKCS CLUB AGM ,I feel that this is the Cross Roads for Our Cavalier Breed,I just can't understand why some Cavalier Breeders are so against them.

Bet

I understand that members will soon be notified that this date has changed.

'This date has changed' - again???!!!

I do wish they wouldn't hold the AGM in the wilds of Derbyshire - quite impossible to get there by public transport on a Sunday. Though I'm not sure I'd enjoy what promises to be a very stormy meeting! I sent off my votes for committee members today - and grinned and raised my eyes to heaven that one candidate pointed out that HE'd never been thrown off any of HIS committees by the membership! I wish everyone would stop this snide point-scoring - the future of Cavaliers is too important for us to indulge in the luxury of disunity and infighting.

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who will actually be camping in Norfolk on 9 May)

'This date has changed' - again???!!!

I do wish they wouldn't hold the AGM in the wilds of Derbyshire - quite impossible to get there by public transport on a Sunday. Though I'm not sure I'd enjoy what promises to be a very stormy meeting! I sent off my votes for committee members today - and grinned and raised my eyes to heaven that one candidate pointed out that HE'd never been thrown off any of HIS committees by the membership! I wish everyone would stop this snide point-scoring - the future of Cavaliers is too important for us to indulge in the luxury of disunity and infighting.

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who will actually be camping in Norfolk on 9 May)

Kate.

I noticed His comments as well , I thought it was in very Bad Taste ,how will the UK CKCS CLUB Members ever get to-gether with some who have attitudes like that.

As you say where, does trying to help the Cavaliers with their Serious Health Problems have to do with his Catty Remarks.

Bet

Yes, the date has been changed - to Saturday 29 May at Stoneleigh, which is less than half-an-hour away on the bus, so I shall take a deep breath and go!

Only one nomination for Chair - Sheena McLaine - so duly appointed. I only know her as the efficient Manager of the club Ch. show. Don't think I envy her her new job!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who had his neutered overgrown coat hacked off by me this morning and now looks slimmer and years younger! And will no longer pick up a mouthful of ear with his dumbell!)

I wish everyone would stop this snide point-scoring - the future of Cavaliers is too important for us to indulge in the luxury of disunity and infighting.

Kate, you have spoken for SO many of us here!
Clappingpoog.gif

Back