• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey is so funny!

kimy27

The dogs water bowl had gotten to the point yesterday where there was more saliva than water in it :yuk: but before i had the chance to change it Bailey went over to take a drink. She bent down to have a drink but stopped short, looked up at me, hit the bowl with her paw and gave me a huge snort! Aparantly the water wasn't up to her standards! Anyway I quickly cleaned out the bowl and gave the little princess some FRESH water :lol:

It still amazes me just how smart these little dogs are :-D

Does anyone have any similar stories?

My husband thinks Jasper is dumb, but I say he`s only like it when he chooses. We have a rabbit that is my daughters and Jasper likes to go any see it and scuffs up all the grass in front of the hutch to the point that during the winter there is no grass just mud, so hubby has planted new grass seed and blocked it with chairs, but he did`nt allow for the boy to find a gap under the bench for him to get through, so now the grass seed is all scuffed up and it`s my fault as I let him get away with too much.:-D

Back