• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh no.....

susandavis1

I found this ad online in Ireland (won't say where as definitely don't want to promote it):

'cavalier king charles bitch,registered ,tricolor,2year&6months old,has had 1litter of pups,due in heat soon,microchiped,fully vacinated,absolutely beautiful,very friendly also great mother,great with kids.very good reason for selling explained on phone.has to be sold to loving caring home.photos to follow later'

A breeder is going to very interested in her :(

I was going to email them to suggest getting the dog spayed before selling but there is only a phone number, and anyway I think the seller seems to think this is a good selling point :(

Sue & Darcy

I found this ad online in Ireland (won't say where as definitely don't want to promote it):

'cavalier king charles bitch,registered ,tricolor,2year&6months old,has had 1litter of pups,due in heat soon,microchiped,fully vacinated,absolutely beautiful,very friendly also great mother,great with kids.very good reason for selling explained on phone.has to be sold to loving caring home.photos to follow later'

A breeder is going to very interested in her :(

I was going to email them to suggest getting the dog spayed before selling but there is only a phone number, and anyway I think the seller seems to think this is a good selling point :(

Sue & Darcy

I know that it may be a waste of time, but they have bothered to say they want a 'loving caring home', so it may be worth phoning and warning them that she could end up in a puppy farm.

If they only want the money, well you will not have made anything worse for her.
If the owners just have not realised she may be exploited, then they may be a little more careful who they sell her to.

I have to say this type of advert seems typical!! Some people son't seem to give a damn :(:(:(

Back