• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lindylou

lindylou

Hi im new

i would love to tell about my ckc
bought an 8 week old blemhem ckc from a puppy centre in 1980 called him Sam he was diagnosed with distemper at 14 weeks and sadly put to sleep.
A few months later an 8 week old tri ckc came into our lives and we called him Sam after the Sam we lost to distemper we had him 12.5 wonderfull yrs and we lost him to liver and kidney failure sadly pts.
The next ckc was a 8 week old blenhem and we called him Rowley he was a pleasure to no and he had a grade 5 heart murmur when he died at 10.5 yrs sadly he had to be pts.
Fell in love with another tri ckc he was 8 weeks old and i called him Louie. Louie is now 1 yr 11 month and he has the longest ears i have sceen on a ckc.
i love them so so much they are simply the best

Hello and welcome , would also love to see some pictures , especially of these long ears :p

icon_welcome and hope you enjoy the board! Long ear pics are always popular! :lol:

Back