• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank You Lesley Jupp.

Bet

I have started this as a New Thread, just in case many Cavalier Pet Owners don't realize how much Lesley Jupp our soon to be Previous Chairman,has done for the Cavalier Breed.

I first met up with Lesley over 20 years ago, I was Breaking my Heart because we had lost our Third Cavalier at that time because of the MVD Problem.

I came off the Phone ,comforted , and it was so good to know that Some-body in her Position had the Health and Well-Being of our Beloved Cavaliers in her Hands.

Through out those Years, Lesley has done so much especially for the Cavaliers' MVD Problem and now their SM Problem.

It was Lesley who was the Person who got the MVD Research Started for the Cavaliers,so as I say she goes back a Long way in trying to do do some -thing about that Problem.

What a Great Legacy she has Left for Cavaliers.

SO, I will say again ,

On behalf of us Heart Broken Cavalier Pet Owners who have lost our Cherished Cavaliers because of their Health Problems.

Thank You ,Lesley.

Bet

Hi Bet

Although I am not a member of The Club, I am aware of much of what goes on and I do read most posts including of course yours Bet and I know Mrs Jupp has done so much for the health and welfare of our Cavaliers and The Club , so may I add my sincerest thanks as well ,for all her hard work and achievements that The Club has enjoyed during her time as Chairman .

[comment about an individual removed by Admin. I do not wish to have personal comments of that nature posted here, please. I have made this point many times. -Karlin]

I would second that, Bet. Lesley is a friendly and charming lady who is not afraid to speak her mind and has done a difficult job as Chair with grace and perseverance!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hello

Having only just read another forum I note an obvious error has been made on my part,may I therefore offer my full apologises to all parties concerned for my mistake .

Back