• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM COllection Scheme now on Cavalier Matters

Nicki

Tania has put up a new page on the Cavalier Matters website.

http://cavaliermatters.org/

If you go to the second contents page and click on the Syringomyelia Cavalier Collection Scheme, it will take you to the relevant page.

It is such a wonderful way to think of the scheme - a gift of love. It truly helped me think of it like that after sadly having put Teddy {the dog in my avatar} through the scheme a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Tania *ng*l

Hi Nicki

I think also we as a forum are truly blessed to have such a caring person as Tania as an active member here ,and we also have to think of all the work and effort from all that is continually happening behind the scenes from so many of all you wonderful ladies .It is such a pleasure to read how many members offer help and advice to all .
It certainly never fails to brighten my day and relieve my stressful days at work .:)

4540616332_f749101eca.jpg

This leaflet will be printed next week, if anyone woulld like some for handouts
please let me know.

kind regards

Thank you

Dear Tania,

You are clever & talented, and I really appreciate you doing this.

This is a really important scheme that helps five different research projects, including the search for the SM gene in Canada, and Dr Corcoran's heart research in Edinburgh.

Many thanks for the time and effort you put in creating your website.

Tania, can I take it from your website and print some off for the Fun Day - I was going to make a flier from Margaret's usual handout, but you've saved me some work! Or could you email it to me at [email protected] ?

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Revised Leaflet

I have revised the leaflet and added a little more content, I have also changed the
Flower to a "Forget Me Not", if anyone would like hard copies or electronic, please let me know.

4556882187_81530b4e0e.jpg

Back