PDA

View Full Version : Poppy and Dylan.

*Pauline*
24th April 2010, 08:44 PM
You must get sick of my pics, I even round out of bandwidth on Flickr this month! So I added some to a new album called Dylan and Poppy.

You can find my favourite pic here in Poppy and Dylan's Album. (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=283&attachmentid=2476)

Lani
24th April 2010, 09:00 PM
I could NEVER get sick of pictures of Poppy and Dylan!!

pippa
24th April 2010, 09:05 PM
Love pics of Dylan and now I get Poppy too :)

Karlin
24th April 2010, 09:13 PM
They're great! :) Maybe post future threads with images or links to images into the photo galleries section though? That is really a better place for them than the general news forum where posts quickly vanish under a pile of newer posts, and means people who wish to can easily find them again in future. Also,the blogs each member has are a great place to add more about one's own dogs, and also, each member has photo gallery album space on their profile. So those are some alternate options that might work better for long term coverage and images of people's own dogs. :thmbsup:

Also, it people haven't checked out the blogs section, there's now a main page that lists latest posts, and also the most read posts etc -- and there's more possibilities for personalising and so on.

*Pauline*
24th April 2010, 09:18 PM
I'll check that out, thanks Karlin. You can move this to the gallery if you prefer :)

Sabby
25th April 2010, 09:08 AM
Poppy is truly beautiful. How could someone not want her?
I love the photo where they both look up at you.

jld
28th April 2010, 11:58 PM
They are just perfect together. You are so lucky to have them both. What good friends they are......

Rj Mac
2nd May 2010, 07:27 AM
As always Pauline, great pics, and they are both looking fantastic:thmbsup: