• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Iowa!

LitlApril

Hi everyone!
I'm April and I have 2 lovely Cavaliers! I found this forum through a link in a post on the Cavalier Connection forum, can't get enough of Cav talk and so here I am!! My babies are Scooter 1 1/2 year old black/tan who we brought home as a little puppy, and Spud, a 3 1/2 yr old tri who we have given a forever home about a month ago from Cavalier Rescue USA.
Scooter is a happy-go-lucky little thing who loves everyone and every thing and is great at being loved by anyone who meets him as well as making everyone laugh. He loves to cuddle and truly is the the one who rules our apartment! It took 3 long years of longing for a Cavalier until I finally got my hands on Scooter. He weaseled right into my heart with no effort necessary. Scooter is my little tail who follows me everywhere I go, but absolutely loves to play, too!

Spud, on the other hand, is very shy and timid but very precious. Before he got into rescue, I don't think the poor guy knew what human affection and love was. He is starting to play with a friends Cavalier puppy (Friend is also our lifesaving puppy-sitter :) who cares for them while we're working! She actually fostered Spud for a few days when he was brought into the area for us, too!!) but otherwise spends a lot of time in his kennel here at our place. We're working on it! Realize it will take much more time but we also know he'll be a lover once he comes around! He's showing he has a bit of a mischievous side as well...he's been sneaking out of the kennel to get toys and take them back in!! So funny! We love him already!
And now, for pictures!
Scooter
Some puppy pictures
ScooterSleepingOfCourse.jpg
ScooterSayWhat.jpg
scooter11.jpg

and more recent
NewPics021.jpg
ScooterhavingIceCream-1.jpg
Scooter027.jpg
ScooterSittingNice.jpg

Spud
ScooterSpud005.jpg
ScooterSpud013.jpg
ScooterSpud011.jpg

Scooter & Spud
ScooterSpud004.jpg

Hello To You

And most welcome to you and your beautiful Scooter and Spud ,there are a few of us here who also post on CavCon.:smile:

Beautiful little dogs, and your from Iowa:p Do you know any of the guys in Slipknot? They're my favorite band EVER:D

Welcome to Cavaliertalk April. Scooter and Spud are adorable. Good for you getting a rescue cav!

Welcome to ya! I live in Illinois, so we are neighbors!!!
I also have 2 Cavs, aged almost 1 and 2 1/2. Just love 'em.

icon_welcome from the owner of an almost 2 year old blenheim and a 4 yr. old golden retriever! Great photos of your twocl*p

Heather R

Back