• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

7 little doggies all in a row

Cathy T

Carol, Suzie and I all met up at the Mission Viejo Cavalier park day yesterday. It was a beautiful day!! The sun was out and the weather was wonderful. Micah had his first Cavalier gathering and loved it!! Audrey chased birds :lol:
Image009.jpg

Lucy, Audrey, Shelby, Jake, Micah, Cody and Tucker
Image010.jpg

Image003.jpg

Micah making friends with Tucker

Cathy, these pics are so nice, it really must have been a lovely meeting, lucky you

:l*v:

What a precious picture Cathy! I am really amazed that you got 7 dogs to sit there for a picture. I have a hard enough time snapping a picture of my two. You guys must have had so much fun!

Oh it sounds like you had a wonderful time - Micah obvioulsy enjoyed meeting more "big people" :D - he's really grown!!

They were so good to all sit still like that!

Thank you for the lovely photos - great to see everyone together.

Love that line-up! You really see what a puppy Micah is when turned around from the back -- adore that soft puppy coat!

I am so totally smitten with Micah. It's a good thing I don't live in California,therwise you'd have to check every day to make sure he was still there!!! The pictures are gorgeous. I can't even get my four to sit for a picture!

Back