• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello - again!

hwowen

Just in case anyone was wondering !!!:p .... Jasper & I are still in the land of the living. The long silence has been due to the arrival of baby number 3 (of the human variety) after a 14 year gap between siblings. Now on maternity leave & full-time carer to 1 baby, 1 cav, 1 old english, and 6 cats. Jasper is fine - still the usual traffic hangups, but has a lovely time running around his designated fields & playfighting with his much bigger sister. Hope everyone here is ok - forgive me for not keeping up with the goings on, but I've been spending time on baby forums :lol:

Hi

Nice to hear again and glad all is fine with you and the new baby ,Jasper sounds hes having lots of fun now.:)

Congratulations on your new arrival!!

What is baby called??

Good to hear that you are all ok.

More info

Congratulations on your new arrival!!

What is baby called??

Good to hear that you are all ok.

Thanks, he's baby Daniel and he's VERY good. Times sure have changed.... carseats that fit on pushchair frames, thermometers hidden in dummies ..... and babies that don't keep you awake half the night. Isn't progress wonderful :lol:

Welcome back and congrats on the arrival of baby Daniel. I guess they are keeping you busy between them, but please let us know how youre doing if and when you get the chance:)

Back