• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cyber bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bet

Since I am at the Receiving end again( so what's NEW) by some of the Cyber Bullies on the CC List ,I really do wonder if there are any other Breeds of Dogs ,whose Owners, when they have the Courage to mention about the Health Problems in their Breed of Dog, have to have the insults that some of us have to take when we dare mention the Cavaliers ' Health Problems.

This has all happened because I missed out the word Common in my Post about the In-Breeding in CKCS .

Is it only in the Cavalier Breed that this happening ?That we are shouted down by the Cyber Bullies., when according to them we step out of line,and rock the Cavalier Boat when we mention the Cavaliers' Health Problems. I would love to find out.

If I could be allowed to further mention ,I was even Slated for daring to contact the APGAW Committee about the Health Troubles in Cavaliers.

I certainly do not ever remembering that any Breed Club Chairman except the CKCS CLUB Charman has ever written,and I Quote.

" There are many Members who are still not prepared to Health Check their Breeding Stock,and of those who do , it would appear that many would not hesitate to Breed from Affected Animals."

I have said that I missed out this word , and rectified it, but the Cyber Bullies are still harping on about it.

Bet

Hi Bet

Always remember that there are lots of us who are deeply indebted to you for the vast amount of research you carried out regarding M.V.D. on behalf of all our Cavaliers and owners,but unfortunately there are many others who post elsewhere that never ever make mistakes so therefore these people cannot be human . So please Bet keep on plugging away at them and remember we are here cheering you on as you possess great knowledge on many subjects that others in our Cavalier world don't .:)

Hi Bet

Always remember that there are lots of us who are deeply indebted to you for the vast amount of research you carried out regarding M.V.D. on behalf of all our Cavaliers and owners,but unfortunately there are many others who post elsewhere that never ever make mistakes so therefore these people cannot be human . So please Bet keep on plugging away at them and remember we are here cheering you on as you possess great knowledge on many subjects that others in our Cavalier world don't .:)

Ditto! I am learning a lot from you Bet and appreciate all your posts. Don't take any notice ! :)

Instead of running people down if these people would put half of that energy into properly educating themselves about the real health problems in the cavalier breed and doing something about it we would be already half way there in improving the chance of our cavaliers living longer and healthier life’s.
Oh sorry I forgot they already know about the health problems but they rather leave it buried under the carpet where it can't hurt there pockets.

Bet, I am going to politely request again that threads that address disputes happening elsewhere not be carried onto the board here. I know how difficult the people you are concerned with can be, and how unfair, and I also know some find it frustrating to have these issues repeatedly brought up as personal disputes on this particular board.

So I am going to close the thread and recommend that people simply ignore the baiting and bullying that goes on and recognise that personal comments are made precisely in order to get reactions and to be hurtful. It is better to simply ignore such posts and focus on positive projects and raising awareness. I am happy for specific health issues to be discussed but I'd ask people to please do not bring up what is posted to other boards or disputes with and comments about individuals unless they relate to and are specifically relevant to a broader issue of general public interest. I do not believe this current discussion warrants a public discussion as the issues have been raised and recognised before. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back