• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Poo

Teresa

I've been a bit suspicious Cassie's been eating her poop... today I left her and Barney for about fifteen mins. When I came back there was the obvious aroma but when I went to look at the paper there was only a smidgen of evidence of a poop....I can only think Cassie had "disposed" of it as Barney has never looked the least bit interested in eating faeces.

Sometimes in the mornings I see the same thing and sometimes I have to clear up behind her.

Cassie is happy to use paper when left and doesn't cry to go out at night. ( She hasn't cried at night at all, I think she's happy with Barneys company)

Is this normal behaviour??

My Shelby has been a poop eater since day 1 (she is now 6 years old). It's just something we've learned to manage it. She is not missing anything in her food that would cause her to do it...I think just likes to eat it :confused: I am diligent about picking it up immediately after she goes. She also knows "leave it" so she won't get it before I can reach it.

Thanks, Cassie's left it well alone today...seems strange that she only does it sometime though and we clear up behind her as soon as we see she's been...

Back