• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bearded Cavalier:-)

galaxy66

I have been meaning to ask on this forum if it was unusual for a Cavalier to have extra hair growth on the cheeks, Serge's extra growth started appearing over 3 months ago but strangely in the past few weeks it has now all but disappeared.

4228990377_89ee9214b4.jpg

I've seen this a couple of times on tri's. Dylan has it on his hips, a real big difference in length.

Oh goodness Mal do you know, Rupert had this too!!

We used to call him the Luck Dragon {from the Never Ending Story films :D}

I've rarely seen it on other Cavaliers icon_nwunsure

Ah funny! My tri girl Belle has this sometimes, it's as though the hairs on her cheeks puff out, then they smooth down. I don't know, she has the sideburn/chops look instead of a beard. I love it.

this is Armani's fu-man-chu look! I was told to gently pull it out, but haven't really worked on it yet.
DSCN1351.jpg

That's wonderful Idette, they are really long!!

I don't think I would worry about pulling it out unless you are showing him - it's not causing any problems and looks cute ;)

Mal, Serge's may have come out as he will be shedding now - ours are shedding like crazy, we're living under a cloud of dog hair LOL It will probably come back in the Autumn once the Winter coat grows back in.

Back