• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Horrific!

Another heartbreaking story, it's awful how some people treat dogs:bang:

With an ex breeding girl ourselves, we know how extra special these girls are, so hopefully, they will have speedy recovery's and find new homes quickly:xfngr:

R.

Why oh why do these beautiful girls have to suffer?? I can't believe the way people put greed above the welfare of a living animal!! It makes me so angry & upset, thankfully these souls will now get the life they deserve!

How can I educate people about puppy farms & encourage them to not buy a puppy from these type of places? I tell my friends and encourage them to rescue dogs instead but how can I reach the greater audience-I find all this very frustrating! The sooner the laws against puppy farming are brought in the better :mad:

Thank goodness they weren't dumped on again, and LAW squeezed them in. :eek:

I've contacted LAW as I can always be contacted in an emergency like this. :)

To me they generally look pretty young -- maybe more likely to be a dumped older litter/litters that couldn't be sold and the owner wouldn't treat. But if they have bad teeth -- then must be older, or some must be older. Fortunately mange is pretty easy to treat so the dogs will be feeling a lot more comfortable already after a treatment for that. :)

They have the same sad and puzzled look that Aled still gets occasionally when he meets an unfamiliar situation and is trying to process what is happening. So many gaps in their experience and development - the physical ills can be healed, it's the mental damage that makes me so angry! I hope we have another Puppy Farm Awareness Day in the UK this September - I'll be taking my leaflets round to more pet shops if we do!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

As always Karlin if you need a foster home if these do end up with you, you can always call on me! I have room at the moment for 2 fosters. Hopefully these beauties will be feeling better soon.

Back