• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rediscovered photos of Teddy

Nicki

I was looking for a photo of Teddy {sadly for our memorial wall} and came across these, which I don't think I had ever looked at properly before...

Both taken on the same beach, Glenbrittle on the Isle of Skye {Skye was part of an ancient volcanic system hence the black sand}, but on separate holidays 18 months apart. Glenbrittle is one of our favourite beaches and we usually visit several times when stopping on Skye.

September 2006

original.jpg

March 2008

original.jpg

Doesn't he look wonderful in those photographs,so carefree and happy?
You have some magical memories of a gorgeous dog.He had the best life and the most loving home that any cavalier could have had.
Sins

Wow he was a stunning boy! You are both very lucky to have been blessed with each other. What beautiful memories of when he was running free on the beach you have to cherish.

Oh WOW, Nicki - what a stunner! Thank goodness that you were blessed to have each other:wggle:

Fabulous photos. Any chance you can find the birthday pic with Rupert and Tedbear wearing their party hats- I love that pic!

The photographs are beautiful, they show what a happy loving boy he was.
Thank you for sharing. :)

Thanks everyone - it was so unusual to catch him with that gentle soft expression, as he so hated having his photo taken and would pull a face!

Claire, I know the ones you mean, I'll pull one out for you :D thanks for remembering

Oh I've just found it on Photobucket

Party1_MG_0687.jpg

I don't think I've put this up for a while - this was Rupert's 8th birthday party

Spring.jpg

L-R Teddy, Polly, Rupert, Peaches {some of you will remember Peaches} and Oscar. Oscar and Polly belong to friends of ours who live in Norfolk, and had come for a visit.

OH. MY. GOD! I just love the party pictures! They're adorable. How on earth did you get them all to sit so nicely for that? Too cute, they really put a smile on my face.

Thank you for sharing some poignant memories Nicki :flwr:

lindylou

that is the best photo of your 5 ckc with paper hats on sitting on the chair i have ever sceen
the look on their faces are amazing

Such lovely photos of him! :lotsaluv: The first photo is very special. :l*v:

Look at his eyes in the last birthday photo - what a total sweetie he was!

Thanks so much for posting those Nicki, I want to add them to my collection, if you don't mind? I think they capture the true essence of what Cavaliers are all about.

lindylou

Tears in my eyes once again teddy is so so beautiful Our cavaliers are so precious to all who have them.

Lovely pictures from Skye. We spend Sonny's last summer there last year and had a great hol. Hubby wanted to go back there this year but it's a bit too soon for me, maybe next year..

We loved down on Staffin beach and took a stack of photos at Elgol. Thanks for sharing such special photos with us.

Carolx

Back