PDA

View Full Version : Sparky is the most...................

Dublin
5th May 2010, 03:36 PM
............. manky dog I have ever had!

I was over the park earlier & he dissapeared off into the bushes (as he does!) & when he came out he was covered in poo, but thats nt even the worst of it - im pretty sure it was human :eek::*gh::eek::*gh::eek:

Ive bathed him (& his collar & harness) & sprayed him with grooming spray but im still convinced I can smell it!

I even had to bath Cassie too as I am now walking the two of them on a coupler in preperation for Lucy baing able to go for walks, & of course he managed to rub some of it off on her.

I was almost sick I can tell you!

susandavis1
5th May 2010, 04:51 PM
Oh dear Sonia, that's sound awful, especially if it was human :grnyuk:
What is wrong with people??!

Shelli
5th May 2010, 05:27 PM
:grnyuk::grnyuk::grnyuk:

I dont envy you having to wash them Sonia :badgrin:

Charlifarley
5th May 2010, 05:55 PM
One word - Vomitorious!:yuk::yuk:

Dublin
5th May 2010, 08:33 PM
Put it this way, theres a knacker site near the park & I have seen men coming out of those bushes before - as well as kids playing in there.

Mark smelt Sparky when he came home & he cant smell anything nasty so I think it is in my head now! I washed all their collars, harness's & leads with disinfectant too. Oh & I have fully disinfected my bathroom this afternoon (not that ive gone all monica or anything!!!).

Nicki
5th May 2010, 08:38 PM
:yikes oh that's just horrid...people are revolting :mad::mad:

Karlin
5th May 2010, 10:15 PM
:yikes I have two that like poo... any poo... so share your horror! :lol:

*Pauline*
5th May 2010, 10:40 PM
Hmm... I'd blow your nose, those smells can linger!

team bella
5th May 2010, 11:04 PM
:yikes:yikes:yikes You poor thing I'd be sick !!! Don't know what it is about Cavs but they really are dirt magnets.

Desrae
6th May 2010, 12:03 AM
:grnyuk:

Try putting some scented oil under your nose, that might help get the linger of it out of there.

Daisy's Mom
6th May 2010, 04:25 AM
That is really gross. Poor you! I'd definitely steer clear of those bushes from now on. I hope you get him deodorized successfully!