• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sparky is the most...................

Dublin

............. manky dog I have ever had!

I was over the park earlier & he dissapeared off into the bushes (as he does!) & when he came out he was covered in poo, but thats nt even the worst of it - im pretty sure it was human :eek::*gh::eek::*gh::eek:

Ive bathed him (& his collar & harness) & sprayed him with grooming spray but im still convinced I can smell it!

I even had to bath Cassie too as I am now walking the two of them on a coupler in preperation for Lucy baing able to go for walks, & of course he managed to rub some of it off on her.

I was almost sick I can tell you!

Put it this way, theres a knacker site near the park & I have seen men coming out of those bushes before - as well as kids playing in there.

Mark smelt Sparky when he came home & he cant smell anything nasty so I think it is in my head now! I washed all their collars, harness's & leads with disinfectant too. Oh & I have fully disinfected my bathroom this afternoon (not that ive gone all monica or anything!!!).

:yikes I have two that like poo... any poo... so share your horror! :lol:

:yikes:yikes:yikes You poor thing I'd be sick !!! Don't know what it is about Cavs but they really are dirt magnets.

:grnyuk:

Try putting some scented oil under your nose, that might help get the linger of it out of there.

That is really gross. Poor you! I'd definitely steer clear of those bushes from now on. I hope you get him deodorized successfully!

Back