• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Weekend :)

Shelli

We went camping last weekend in Kilarney and had such a good time. We met five other gorgeous cavaliers on the campsite :D
Havent posted any pics in ages so I said I'd share a few from the weekend. Thanks for looking :)

"As soon as he turns his back those sausages are mine!" :D
DSC_0766.jpg

Roxy Keeping watch
dsc_07782.jpg

"It's easier to do it from here!"
DSC_0762.jpg

Ollies turn to stand guard
DSC_0781.jpg

"This camping sure is tiring!"
dsc_07822.jpg

brave you :) How did you find the camping with the dogs? We went one june bank holiday a couple of years ago when Dougal was a puppy and we had Tandie our ruby rescue at the time. It was a total nightmare. It LASHED rain (I mean torrential!!), the tent flooded, dougal wee'd all over the place, when I let them out for a wee Tandie ran off and took me ages to catch her. We packed up at first light and headed home. I've been meaning to try it again sometime. Dougal would definitely be reliable but dora can still be a flight risk! :)

It's getting easier, the first time we brought them was a nightmare. It rained the whole weekend which meant after I brought them out I had two soggy doggies running around the caravan (OH is a clean freak when it comes to the caravan so he wasnt happy!). I have to keep them tied when we are outside, Roxy is fine but Ollie would be gone as soon as he sees someone that might show some interest in him, he's such an attention seeker :rolleyes: He hates been tied though and will cry as soon as we move out of his reach. Overall though we have a great time and it is getting easier :)

Looks like you had fun.
We bought a big tent and we went camping with our three when we went to Kate’s Dog Training weekend. I loved it and the dogs loved it as well. We also invested in a big cage for them so I got somewhere secure for them. We will be camping a few times this year especially in September when we go to Paws in the Park in Kent.

Back