• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Three

Sabby

I have not posted any pictures for a while so here are a few of my three.

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00630.jpg
DSC00593.jpg
I

DSC00564.jpg
DSC00605.jpg

Hello Sabby

And all are smashing photos and beautiful, happy, content Cavaliers and you should post more photographs more often please. Thank you for sharing these .:)

Sabby,

Your photo's are great. You're so lucky to have three adorable Cavs - that would be my idea of heaven having three snuggling on my lap!

Carol

I'd just love to cuddle that ruby furball:).That's a picture of pure contentment curled up on the sofa.
Sins

Adorable. Not sure all that hair makes me want Sully to grow up or not. Hee Hee! They are really beautiful!

All I can say is WOW, WOW &:w*w:all three are just beautiful and that second pic is Fantastic!!

Superb photos, Sabby - and lovely lovely doggies in reality too.

Only one thing wrong -------where's the Blenheim?

IndulgeyourselfSabby.jpg

Superb photos, Sabby - and lovely lovely doggies in reality too.

Only one thing wrong -------where's the Blenheim?

IndulgeyourselfSabby.jpg

Thank you all very much for your lovely comments.

Marie Anne – Please don’t temped me, my favourites are Blenheims but it just never worked out that way. Harley & Ebony take all my time in the attention and cuddle department, Rosie is not bothered either way. Harley could be a Collie he is so active doing flyball, agility and rally obedience. So I don’t think it would be fair to bring another permanent dog into our household as much as I would LOVE a Blenheim.

Beautiful photos - it's lovely to see yours, thank you for sharing them. I just adore Harley...:l*v::l*v:

Beautiful photos - it's lovely to see yours, thank you for sharing them. I just adore Harley...:l*v::l*v:

Thanks Nicki
Yes Harley is my little man he is so full of love and kisses. He is what you call a once in a life time dog. I have never experienced a bond with a dog like it. In agility or obedience his eyes never leave me. Most trainers comment on the attention he pays to me. I couldn’t even begin to imagine life without him.

Harley just sounds the most wonderful dog - and I suspect that all the work you ahve put in with him has really helped to develop that very close bond.

Ruby and B&T boys do bond very strongly with you - I always think that they are the naughtiest but most loving!! {although I have a wee Blen boy here who is fast approaching that title too! "What have you got NOW Tommy???" is the constant refrain in this house!}

Back