• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal, Dora and a new 2-legged addition!

cecily

Hi everyone... been a while since I posted so thought I'd put up a few recent ones of our little doglets and our new addition to the family (slightly less hairy but still adorable). Our little girl is 12 weeks old now, we called her Blánaid (which means little flower in Gaelic). I'm very sad to say we had our pair clipped coming up to the birth as I just wasn't able to keep up with the hoovering and furminating! It broke my heart because they both had such beautiful coats, but I have to say it was totally worth it for the past few months. No tumbleweed! Even if I went a few days without hoovering.

First off we got some professional shots taken in the house, and this was the best one we got of our doggies.
Blanaidprofessional005.jpg

Heres the family one... unfortunately blánaid was a little ratty for her big shoot so we never managed to take a really good one of the 5 of us... She was 6 weeks old here.
Blanaidprofessional004.jpg

This is Blánaids first day home. Dougal was just SO interested and loved smelling her from day one. As soon as he came into the room he had to find her and have a look at her. So cute. Dora didn't give a toss. She was just glad we were home again! :)
IMG_3306.jpg

Finally a few from Dún a rí forest park the other day...
IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

Congratulations Cecily, Blánaid is beautiful.
Love your pictures and Dora and Dougal are still gorgeous after their haircuts :D

Last edited:
Lovely to see you back Cecily :D

Congratulations on the birth of baby Blánaid - she's beautiful :l*v:

So pleased you are all keeping well - we totality understand about the coats, I think everyone's Cavaliers are shedding at the moment so we are all disappearing under mounds of dog hair :yuk:

They still look lovely - and your photos are gorgeous.

Like everybody said your two still look gorgeous with less hair and congratulations Blanaid is so beautiful.:luv:

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful liltle girl.What a pretty name:).
It's wonderful to see the dogs interacting so perfectly with her,I especially love the one of you and Blánaid with Dora snuggling up.
I still have a very soft spot for Dora and it's fabulous to see her all grown up and looking so pretty.
I like Dougal's haircut actually,you can see his face:-D.
Sins

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!

And I love all the pictures of you family and the lovely walk.

What a beautiful family Cecily!! I think the dogs look adorable trimmed up and can see that it would be much easier on you. I think they're better off trimmed rather than getting all knotted up since you definitely have your hands full with a new baby. Blánaid is beautiful....what a pretty little girl.

Congratulations,

Your wee girl is beautful.....as of course are the doggies too:D Great pics, you'r all looking well(y)

Ooh cecily and billy congrats she's beautiful. I'm soglad the dogs like her. Doygal's coat looks great.

Congratulations to you and Billy on the new arrival, she is just gorgeous. He mummy is looking very well to :) Motherhood clearly suits you.

The dogs seem to like the new addition. Dougal looks so different with short hair but I sooooo get where you are coming from.

What a beautiful family you have and and your 4 legged babies look lovely i have to have mine clipped i know what you mean it make life easyer with the hovering

Congratulations Cecily and Billy on the arrival of baby Blánaid, she's a beautiful little girl. Great photos of you all in Dun a Ri, havent been up in ages, must do a meet-up walk again sometime, the doglets loved the waterfall the last time we went:D The photo of Dougal beside Blánaid is just sooooo cute:)

Last edited:
thanks everyone,

Amanda, a cavalier walk would be lovely! Haven't been on one in AGES and our doggies do love company :)

Back