• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 weeks to go

Karen and Ruby

Hi Everyone

There are just 4 weeks until the 5k Run I will be doing to raise money for Ruperts Fund.
So far, through the generosity of so many Cavalier folk I have just over £370 of sponsers/donations.
I would really love to get this amount up to £500 so that it can make a real impact on the scanning initiative.

So far I have managed to run between 3.5k and 4.5k in a weekly basis- im saving the 5k until the day so unless anything un-toward happens between now and then I should be good to go!!!!

If anyone wants to come along with their Cavvies on the day it is starting between 9am and 10am on 13th June (sunday) and is being held at Greenwich Park. (I will post the exact times nearer the time)
Ruby and Charlie will be waiting for me at the finish!!!

Thanks again for those who have donated and sponsered me already! Your support means an awful lot to us!!!cl*p

Hi Karen

We all now you will achieve this fantastic goal you set so we all may as well pay our sponsor money to you so I shall forward my £5.00 per K total £25.00 on the way tomorrow ,it is a wonderful thing you are doing ,thank you Karen .

Best wishes
Poppy :),Daisy:) ,Rosie:) and Lily :)
and
Brian:)

I so admire you for taking on such a challenge.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed :xfngr: that you get perfect running weather.

I so admire you for taking on such a challenge.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed :xfngr: that you get perfect running weather.

Thanks Margaret, and Brian- the benefits are twofold, Ive managed to loose a stone in the last couple of months through all the training. Who'd have thought it!!;)

Oh wow! You must be so excited. Paws crossed for you that all goes well leading up to the run and it all goes wonderfully on the day. I might need a reminder to send my pledge... so keep us updated, haha. Good Luck:rah:

Well done, Karen and lots of luck for the run. b*n*n*

Can you just re-post your Sponsorship website details please?

Ive reached my goal...now to aim even higher!!

I just want to say a HUGE :thnku: to every one on the board and my friends and family that have helped me raise over £500 in pledges and sponsers!!

Its a huge honour to be doing this for such a wonderful breed, my life wouldnt be the same with out my babies and all of the support from this forum!!!

b*n*n*

Hi Karen

Apology I forgot to pay ,so just paid via paypal now as agreed £25.00 .Thanks Karen
your a true Star .

best wishes
bri:)
and poppy ,daisy ,rosie and lily

ps daisy said can she run with you

I hope things went well

The sponsored run was today.

I have been thinking of Karen and hoping she has been successful in completing the course.
I am full of admiration for anyone who attempts something like this

At least it has not been too hot.

Looking forward to hearing how things went.

Back