• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tania's Pillows

Nicki

are very popular in this house :D

Tommy likes this one

Tommy-pillow.jpg

and Kayleigh likes the pink one :)

Kayliehg-pillow.jpg

Thank you so much Tania :flwr::flwr:

{if anyone would like one of these for their own dog, please see www.cavaliermatters.org or PM Tania on the board}

Thank you for posting these Nicki, the dogs look lovely and relaxed.

My friend in Spain Sue has donated the material together with her time to make them. I think she makes them beautifully. Sue was horrified when she saw the picture of Daisy unpicking the stitches :eek: as I had assured her Cavaliers don't do things like that:fool:

Thank you Sue for your contribution to Ruperts Fund. cl*p Molly, Dougall and Dotties favourite Aunty b*n*n*

Those are great!! I have a bone pillow I bought from Emma years ago and the dogs still love it. Tania, are those something I can purchase in the U.S.?

Right now you can have them all Nanette!!

They found a dead seal on the beach and ROLLED on it :*gh:

:eek::sl*p::swear::sl*p::yuk::sl*p:

and I'm too tired to bath them all - so going to give the Company of Animals Waterless Shampoo a good try out - it worked when Daisy rolled in something disgusting the other day...:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone - glad you liked the photos. The pillows are just lovely, beautifully made {my destructor force haven't managed to spoil them yet...}

They're very good for backs and necks for two legged people too ;):D

Back