• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dotty Love Cuddles

Tania

Dotty totally dotes over Graham, she follows him everywhere, he is allowed to stroke her play and the best of all he can cuddle her. She won't let me :(

4594549681_411cd83b61_b.jpg

4594542129_b764e2fd5f.jpg

oh that's gorgeous to see :l*v:

Maybe in time she will bond with you too :(

Ours have generally expressed a preference for one or the other of us - Fufu adored Trevor, and for a long time would turn away if I went to fuss her and she didn't want me to :eek::(

That's lovely.
I bet she will come to you in her own good time. I suppose the good thing is that she is happy to be cuddled. I bet you are really looking forward to having her on your lap like that too. The way she is lying with her tummy up shows just how relaxed she is:p

Hello Ladies

I am at work all day and Dawn is at home with all four girls but as soon as I am in they all follow me everywhere ,which of course I love. In another way when we go around the shops I find that Dawn and Luke both follow me as well or are they following my wallet .:confused:

Hello Ladies

I am at work all day and Dawn is at home with all four girls but as soon as I am in they all follow me everywhere ,which of course I love. In another way when we go around the shops I find that Dawn and Luke both follow me as well or are they following my wallet .:confused:

The same thing happens with my husband! He's at work all day and I'm at home. When he arrives home from work, Belle and Bob are all over him like nobody's business. They act as though I nearly don't exist. I think they just miss him and are bored of me, I don't mind though...

Give it time Tania, it's a good sign she's with Graham like that, she'll come to you when she's ready... cavaliers are like that... they have such a mind of their own!:l*v:

That is so nice to see Dotty all relaxed. She might just take a bit longer with you.
I am home all day now and when my husband gets in from work they all go mad for 10 minutes then they settle down. Rosie is more my Husbands dog but Ebony and Harley are definitely my babies. I feed them and do mostly all the training with them.

Dottie

Is a beautiful warm little girl and absolutely loves all the hugs and attention she gets off you two that she never got before ,shes absolutely adorable can I have her pls ,swop you for Daisy she can help you make all your pillows she can test them for you Tania.:)

Hello Ladies

Ahhhhhh! the alluring smell of money. :l*v: No normal woman can resist it

It`s good to see Dotty so relaxed, lovely photos. Jasper is more for cuddling up to me as I guess I am home more with him and mostly feed him and walks etc. He bothers more with my hubby when he sees he`s not in work clothes and he knows he takes him for walks. Brain if Daisy is up for graps I`ll have her.:D

My Poppy is also very much a Daddy's girl

69GettingcomfortfrommyDad03.jpg

especially as she is VERY energetic and he likes to go out on long uphill walks - in all weathers

IMG_7771Dogteam.jpg

D'Artagnan has taken to me....even if he's around my husband if I say "Come give Mumma a cuddle" he will turn and walk over to me for a snuggle. Porthos is still a pup so he loves whoever has the food :p

i think me and my husband are very lucky as bentley dotes on both of us. i would say he is more a mummys boy, but he goes just as crazy when my hubby gets in than when i do. i guess its because we try to do all his walks together so its neither just on or the other out with him. also anyone that has food they want to share is a friend of bentleys :lol: xx

Back