• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Early morning....

Rj Mac

We'v been very lucky lately weatherwise, and with me being signed off work, it's great to be able to at least get out with the dogs for some fresh air...........and not get a soaking!!!!

The girls, with Jake somewhere in the distance...
Image0304.jpg

Image0306.jpg

Wait for me girls...
Image0307.jpg

Lucy sneaked in on this pic of Jake.....
Image0308.jpg

Lucy....
Image0309.jpg

Image0310.jpg

Megs......
Image0312.jpg

The girs aren't so sure....
Image0324.jpg

Image0325.jpg

That's the lot folks, hope you liked them, and everyone is having a pleasant morning(y)

That looks beautiful. Early mornings are always the best time of the day for a peaceful walk.

Is that near where you live Ryan? It's very nice :D

Hi Pauline,

We are only about a 5 minute walk from the riverside, then the walk itself is a kind of straight forward round trip, normally it takes me about an hour and 20 mins, at the minute tho, with my pace slightly reduced it's taking me nearer 2 hours, but it's worth it, as it's a great spot to walk:biggrin:

Oh my God you should frame the pic entitled TIME FOR A PADDLE. The background of trees and their reflection in the water is stunning. And of course Jake is cute too!

Back