PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for sporadic time online...

Karlin
11th May 2010, 12:06 PM
Just really swamped with work at the moment and have three days of meetings starting today with RTE then work trip to the US leaving soon -- so apologies if you are trying to get a reply from me. Am behind on thank yous for all the kind Rosie donations and behind on just about everything else too at the moment. :neutral::*gh:

Joye
11th May 2010, 06:27 PM
So where in the US are ya going???

Nicki
11th May 2010, 10:56 PM
Sorry you're so busy Karlin :( don't worry we know you will catch up when you can.

Perhaps if people could help us out right now - if you see a post which is against the rules {as posted in the getting started section} you would be kind enough to PM either myself, Cathy T or Cathy Moon? That would be a huge help :thnku:

Karlin
17th May 2010, 09:37 PM
In Las Vegas at the moment, off to California mid-week, then back (volcanoes willing) next week. Really busy so not often online but checking in now and then! :)

Margaret C
17th May 2010, 10:52 PM
In Las Vegas at the moment, off to California mid-week, then back (volcanoes willing) next week. Really busy so not often online but checking in now and then! :)

Las Vegas, California.............My goodness Karlin, what a hard life you lead! :)

Karlin
18th May 2010, 07:10 PM
Well to put that in context: I have been in a conference centre listening to keynotes and interviewing VPs of global sales etc for a major multinational tech company... and have not yet had a moment to sit by the pool!! Typical for work events -- we see a lot of the inside on the convention halls in Las Vegas and very little of the outside world for 3 days. I did buy some clothes though, and ate at a very nice restaurant. :) Hope to get at least an hour actually *outside* rather than here in the press centre before I leave tomorrow to see family in Calif.