View Full Version : Dylan and Poppy's new toys.

14th May 2010, 09:25 AM
I got them both the same toy each so no arguments! Didn't take long before Dylan had Poppy's.

And Poppy had Dylan's.

That's ok as long as you don't want both.

Teddy had removable pants, so Dylan removed them! "Mum can't get them if I stay under the table".

How did teddy get up there?

14th May 2010, 10:53 AM
How funny........:lol:

Thats what they say about a cavalier "Whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine":D

14th May 2010, 11:56 AM
hahahah great pics!! Barney has manners and won't take from Cassie but she's a cheeky moo and weedles her way in til she can grab what he has...even if they have identical toys!!

He's too soft on her lol

14th May 2010, 12:29 PM
They ALWAYS think whatever the other one has is much better!!

We have a toy box and I get some toys out each day, so we rotate them over four or five days to keep them interested :D But even then you can guarantee they always want one toy.

14th May 2010, 12:38 PM
My 2 legged children have had stuff up high before, but my dogs haven't managed that yet. Very cute!

14th May 2010, 01:45 PM
Those are great Pauline. I love the first one of Dylan. My two are exactly the same. Always want what the other has. Especially when it comes to chews :lol:

14th May 2010, 01:46 PM
Great pics looks like they were having lots of fun!!..The first picture is just adorable!:l*v:

14th May 2010, 03:36 PM
Lovely photos Pauline, you must be so happy to see them getting on so well together and having twice the fun. Good shot whoever got the toy in the plant.:p

14th May 2010, 04:02 PM
Great pictures.
My Harley is like that with chews. He manages to get the other two chews and he fits all three in his mouth and goes into hiding.