• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and Poppy's new toys.

*Pauline*

I got them both the same toy each so no arguments! Didn't take long before Dylan had Poppy's.
4605526695_cf96c99411_b.jpg

And Poppy had Dylan's.
4606140200_ae97c64e6c_b.jpg

That's ok as long as you don't want both.
4605543563_6bc6ea554e_b.jpg

Teddy had removable pants, so Dylan removed them! "Mum can't get them if I stay under the table".
4605525565_b56b91025d_b.jpg

How did teddy get up there?
4606149672_59560a2395_b.jpg

How funny........:lol:

Thats what they say about a cavalier "Whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine":D

hahahah great pics!! Barney has manners and won't take from Cassie but she's a cheeky moo and weedles her way in til she can grab what he has...even if they have identical toys!!

He's too soft on her lol

They ALWAYS think whatever the other one has is much better!!

We have a toy box and I get some toys out each day, so we rotate them over four or five days to keep them interested :D But even then you can guarantee they always want one toy.

Those are great Pauline. I love the first one of Dylan. My two are exactly the same. Always want what the other has. Especially when it comes to chews :lol:

Lovely photos Pauline, you must be so happy to see them getting on so well together and having twice the fun. Good shot whoever got the toy in the plant.:p

Great pictures.
My Harley is like that with chews. He manages to get the other two chews and he fits all three in his mouth and goes into hiding.

Back