PDA

View Full Version : What a Great day we've had!!!

Karen and Ruby
16th May 2010, 05:14 PM
Had an Obedience Competition with Ruby today and had a great result. Worked her in Pre-beginner in the morning but she decided to lie down and go to sleep during her sit stay... Bless her!!!

So.. I decided to work her in the Beginners which I dont normally do but I did the stays 1st and they went with out any hiccups so decided to go for it in the round. And go for it we did- she worked her little slippers off and looked absolutely stunning. The judge said how proud I should be and how well she worked!!! I burst in to tears.. what a moron!!!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4611624957_659c27ea9b.jpg

Its the best we have EVER done!!! So proud of my little Star!!!!

Sandrac
16th May 2010, 05:31 PM
Congratulations Ruby. It makes you so proud when they do well - no wonder you burst into tears.:lol:

jasperpaw
16th May 2010, 06:06 PM
Congratulations to Ruby, what a lovely photo, she looks so proud and so she should be, no wonder you were in tears, well done.:)

renate
16th May 2010, 06:08 PM
congratulations!! well done, both.:jmp2:

what e beautiful picture!

Tania
16th May 2010, 06:09 PM
How lovely, well done, she looks a very proud little girl. cl*p

Sabby
16th May 2010, 07:03 PM
Well done Ruby. Whenever they do well you canít help but feel so proud. Especially because they are Cavaliers. I like to show the world what they are capable of and that you donít need a Collie to do well at Obedience or Agility.

Kate H
16th May 2010, 08:32 PM
Oh well done! So nice to have a Cavalier in the line up! Which show was it - I'll look out for the write-up on the ObedienceUK website.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Karen and Ruby
16th May 2010, 08:39 PM
Oh well done! So nice to have a Cavalier in the line up! Which show was it - I'll look out for the write-up on the ObedienceUK website.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

It was the Culverstone Open Obedience Show!

They even had a training ring there so got to do a bit of attention work with Charlie which was a nice introduction to shows for him!

Thanks Kate

Karen and Ruby
16th May 2010, 08:41 PM
She has had a real heros dinner tonight of cooked liver, sweet potato, brocolli and beans with Gravy...mmmmmmmmm

She deserves it I think!!- of course Charlie got the same! shhhh

Teresa
16th May 2010, 09:11 PM
I bet they loved their meal!!! Oh and you're not a moron lol just a proud Mum :)

Cav's are sooo smart!!! Cassie knows loads and 17 weeks :) I'm a proud Mum too!!

sins
16th May 2010, 09:12 PM
She's had a better dinner than I've had!:D
Well done and she looks so pretty in the photo.
Charlie will be hoping she continues her success if it gets him dinners like that:)
Sins

Karen and Ruby
17th May 2010, 10:24 PM
Ruby and I are on the obedience UK website working our Beginner round!!!!

Ive tried to post a link but it isnt working!!

Kate H
18th May 2010, 12:56 PM
It's a smashing picture - Les Perry and Dave Scott, who take most of the photos, are so good about including some of the smaller dogs, and it's such a thrill to see yourself!

Kate, Oliver and Aled