• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What a Great day we've had!!!

Karen and Ruby

Had an Obedience Competition with Ruby today and had a great result. Worked her in Pre-beginner in the morning but she decided to lie down and go to sleep during her sit stay... Bless her!!!

So.. I decided to work her in the Beginners which I dont normally do but I did the stays 1st and they went with out any hiccups so decided to go for it in the round. And go for it we did- she worked her little slippers off and looked absolutely stunning. The judge said how proud I should be and how well she worked!!! I burst in to tears.. what a moron!!!

4611624957_659c27ea9b.jpg

Its the best we have EVER done!!! So proud of my little Star!!!!

Congratulations Ruby. It makes you so proud when they do well - no wonder you burst into tears.:lol:

Congratulations to Ruby, what a lovely photo, she looks so proud and so she should be, no wonder you were in tears, well done.:)

Well done Ruby. Whenever they do well you can’t help but feel so proud. Especially because they are Cavaliers. I like to show the world what they are capable of and that you don’t need a Collie to do well at Obedience or Agility.

Oh well done! So nice to have a Cavalier in the line up! Which show was it - I'll look out for the write-up on the ObedienceUK website.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Oh well done! So nice to have a Cavalier in the line up! Which show was it - I'll look out for the write-up on the ObedienceUK website.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

It was the Culverstone Open Obedience Show!

They even had a training ring there so got to do a bit of attention work with Charlie which was a nice introduction to shows for him!

Thanks Kate

She has had a real heros dinner tonight of cooked liver, sweet potato, brocolli and beans with Gravy...mmmmmmmmm

She deserves it I think!!- of course Charlie got the same! shhhh

I bet they loved their meal!!! Oh and you're not a moron lol just a proud Mum :)

Cav's are sooo smart!!! Cassie knows loads and 17 weeks :) I'm a proud Mum too!!

She's had a better dinner than I've had!:D
Well done and she looks so pretty in the photo.
Charlie will be hoping she continues her success if it gets him dinners like that:)
Sins

It's a smashing picture - Les Perry and Dave Scott, who take most of the photos, are so good about including some of the smaller dogs, and it's such a thrill to see yourself!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back