• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Camera

Sabby

After four years of owning a normal digital camera I thought it was time for an upgrade. All my action shots were always blurred and especially with doing flyball and agility I thought I need something a bit better. Not an SLR but something between a normal digital and an SLR. So here are a few pictures taken today. Still need to get used to the camera and reading the manual will help a lot.

085-1.jpg

What beautiful pictures :) Where is Harley's harness from??

I buy them at Crufts but you can get them online. They are partly made out of thick fleece and ever so soft. Rosie & Ebony had there’s for about 3 years now. They are £15.

Great photos! What camera did you get?

Your action shots are outstandingcl*p

Heather R

The Camera is a Fuji Film Finepix S2500 HD
It also records in HD. It's just finding time to read the manual. Believe me you need to read the manual.

Great shots, and I just love the beautiful, soft expression on your little tri's face, think I'd frame this one, what a little sweetie:)

068.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics! You have some beautiful dogs there. :l*v:I need a new camera too! This makes me want to buy one even more
P.S. I noticed you are from Leicester, my husband and I both live in the US but he moved here from Leicester 5 years ago, thats where he is originally from :)

Back