PDA

View Full Version : Black and Tan needs rehoming

maeveann
17th May 2010, 09:47 PM
Beautiful black and tan 4 year old cav at dog's aid shelter Dublin needs a loving family to go home with. Contact Maggie at the sanctuary for details.

maeveann
21st May 2010, 01:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows if this gorgeous guy has been homed yet?

wilco7
26th May 2010, 02:15 PM
I rang Maggie today, Jessie is still with her. He has 'intermittent falling down syndrome' and is on tablets twice a day. I am going to have a chat with my Mum to see if she feels we can offer him a forever home.

maeveann
26th May 2010, 11:13 PM
The poor thing. Hope he get's to go home with you or another loving family soon. Have one ourselves so not in a position to take another:(

Karlin
27th May 2010, 05:06 PM
He has 'intermittent falling down syndrome'

This is actually episodic falling syndrome :) which can range from a mild to very serious condition and is often very manageable. It is not very well understood and can come and go, or episodes can be regular and range from mild to severe. There is more information on this condition at this link. Any owner or prospective owner will find this site a great and helpful resource:

www.episodicfalling.com

maeveann
28th May 2010, 09:35 PM
There's a picture of of this cavalier on the dogs aid website....

susandavis1
28th May 2010, 09:48 PM
I thought it would be helpful to add the link to the photo, he really is such a cutie

http://www.dogsaid.ie/adoptable-dogs

Zoe bowie
29th May 2010, 12:05 AM
Omg he is so beautiful, hope he finds his forever home soon!

Rj Mac
29th May 2010, 06:14 PM
Fingers crossed this lad's not waiting too log, he's a real stunner:xfngr::thmbsup: