PDA

View Full Version : update on my search for an older cavalier.

lilylee
26th May 2010, 09:06 PM
:updte: Firstly having emailed and ringing the rescue centre Audrey(the cavalier i was so hoping to offer a forever home to after seeing her on a link here) was going to, despite my persistance, no one ever got back to me :(.

I never gave up looking and even left various ads on a few pet websites with my details incase anyone had a cavalier they no longer wanted for what ever reason....:rolleyes:
My patience paid off.....cl*p
Today I went to see a little tri girly in my home town, she is absolutley adorable and the owner was delighted she seemed happy in my presence...(we took her for a walk while i was visiting her) needless to say they dropped her off at my home later today and i am now sat on the sofa with "Molly" snuggled up next to me :D!
Although a bit whingy (expected) for an hour she seems to be doing better now and exploring her new home and the garden! I am sooooooooo happy! :jmp2:

I will keep you updated with her progress and eventually when she settles more I will take some pictures of her and post them so you can see her.
I would like to thank ALL who replied to my previous post with either a link or advice or luck. ALL of it was appreciated! thank you xx

jld
26th May 2010, 09:15 PM
Wonderful news !!!! Congratulations on your new addition. She was meant for you. How old is Molly? Can't wait to see pictures.:jmp:

lilylee
26th May 2010, 09:26 PM
aww thank you x Molly will be two on 17th July. She is small but ooo so cute! I will take pictures of her tomorrow, just letting her find her feet tonight ;)

Brian M
26th May 2010, 09:39 PM
Hi

And well done to you .

Nicki
26th May 2010, 09:39 PM
Congratulations that's wonderful news cl*p

So pleased that you and Molly have found each other :D

team bella
26th May 2010, 09:46 PM
Well done, hope you have many happy cavalier years.cl*p

Desrae
27th May 2010, 04:41 PM
Congratulations Lilylee! Your perserverence indeed payed off. It's a good thing giving a forever home to a little oldie. cl*pWould love to see a pic or two. How old is she?
And excuse me for being nosy, why was she given up?icon_whistling

Rj Mac
27th May 2010, 04:56 PM
cl*pCongratulations, hoping to see some pics soon :D:snap::thmbsup:

Karlin
27th May 2010, 05:00 PM
Congratulations on your new addition! We will look forward to pictures... ;)

Sullysmom
27th May 2010, 05:11 PM
Congrats!!! She's lucky to have you. =)

lilylee
28th May 2010, 08:01 AM
I have pics of Molly now but this may sound stupid....Im not sure how to post them on here :cool:....hmmmm ..never had this problem before..?

lilylee
28th May 2010, 08:11 AM
:o pics are on my profile of Molly :)

jld
30th May 2010, 12:01 AM
Just looked at the pictures of Molly.... She is absolutely beautiful. I am soooo happy for you both I would have snapped her up in a second Cute, cute, cute !!!!!!!!!!:rah: