• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Three Today

Tania

Molly and Dougall came from different breeders their birthdays by coincidence are on the same date. When Molly was 18 months old she was diagnosed with sm and we were told she wouldn't be alive for her second birthday. As you can imagine we cherish everyday and grateful for every birthday she enjoys. We don't know when Dotty was born. Both Molly and Dougall have both accepted Dotty and we have decided to make her birthday the same day.

I have posted some photos of Molly posing in the garden, Dougall and Dotty have ants in their pants and find it difficult to sit still.

We got them a fat free, low calorie Fabric Birthday Cake that sings "Happy Birthday" very sweetly. Despite the fact it is not very tasty, they all had a go with either running off or eating it! Hope you enjoy the photos.

Happy Birthday Molly, Dougall and Dotty, I love you lots! :hppybdy:

It is tough being Birthday Stars!
4645247639_f14a6da18d.jpg

A real little poser!

4645245335_d14eca36e9.jpg

A case of Ants in Pants!
4645855196_38a096697e.jpg

Birthday Trio
4645238327_05014d5c8e.jpg

Can we eat it?

4645849958_982b1aa4e0.jpg

No!

4645847590_376b74d602.jpg

I am going to have go

4645843322_2cc411eb65.jpg

And me

4645224913_33a8dacc14.jpg

Do you think I am a pretty Birthday Boy?

4645841344_658aae83c2.jpg

This is my first birthday celebration so I am off with the Cake!

4645836808_e50bd52160.jpg

Let Dotty Eat it.

4645220605_197948a991.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to all 3 of your beautiful babies..love the cake! Hehehe typical cavs, they eat anything :rotfl:

HI T

And a very happy birthday to two beautiful girls and one handsome boy, that make mummy so proud .:(

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

We all had our bags packed to come down and get some cake before its all gone.:(

Last edited:
Brian Dougall is a boy I think lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one with Dougall eating the "cake" is sooo like my barney lol

Your pictures made me smile!!!

:hppybdy: to Molly, Dougall and Dotty. I love the cake and great pics of Dougall and Dotty trying to eat it - so typical! :lol:

:hppybdy: to the entire cavalier family!
Looks like they enjoyed a fun day.
Sins

:hppybdy: to all three. And many many more Birthdays to come for all of them.

The pictures are great.

So sorry I missed your special day :(

Belated Happy Birthday to a very special family - wonderful photos, good to see them all looking so happy :biggrin:

Molly, you keep doing well - that's fantastic!!

b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*Keep partying!!

A belated birthday greeting! Your cavaliers are splendid and I love them eating their cake:wink:

Heather R

Back