PDA

View Full Version : Stitch: seeking a forever home

Karlin
30th May 2010, 04:28 PM
Many here may remember Stitch, the little ruby male. Due to very genuine changed circumstances at his current home, he is looking for a home again. :flwr: If you are in Ireland, and might be seeking a lovely male ruby 3-4 years old who has had some tough initial times no thanks to his breeder (one of the well known pet cavalier breeders based in Wicklow who mass-breeds and exploits this breed :mad: ) you can read more about him HERE (http://ckcsrescue.com/rescue/homes_needed/Entries/2009/11/5_STITCH.html). He enjoys kind children and other dogs. He has never had another seizure problem and is not on meds for this.

His homing fee will go directly to Rupert's Fund. :)

Rj Mac
30th May 2010, 04:47 PM
This lad is gorgeous, he's not had his troubles to seek either:(hopefully he's not waiting long:l*v:

Nicki
30th May 2010, 08:44 PM
Oh bless him what a shame :(:( So sad that he finds himself in need of a home again.

He looks to be the most gorgeous boy, I hope someone will be kind enough to offer him a loving home soon.

Wagtails
31st May 2010, 06:06 PM
Good luck, Stitch - what a beautiful boy. He deserves the best :xfngr: :wggle:

Desrae
31st May 2010, 07:14 PM
Oh that is sad news. Poor Stitch. He is a beautiful little man, may he find his forever home very very soon!

cutecavalier
4th June 2010, 03:51 PM
hi there if stich is still looking for a permanent home i would be interested in homing him, i have a 2yr old male cavalier already but would love to give stich a home

Karlin
4th June 2010, 11:26 PM
He enjoys other dogs. :) If you go to the link to his profile above, you can download a homing app to return to me by email. I know you emailed me earlier this week about dogs, so I'll know to keep an eye out.

Zoe bowie
26th June 2010, 04:54 AM
I hope Stitch has found his forever home....please tell me he has :xfngr:

Molly76
26th June 2010, 09:08 AM
Stich is such a lovely little guy I hope he has gone to someone who will give him lots of cuddles and love.....I would love to take a rescue but think it best to wait till Molly is a little older. I have a feeling Stich may be her older brother :(