PDA

View Full Version : Grace, 5 years Blenheim girl - breeder rehome, donation to Rupert's Fund :)

Nicki
1st June 2010, 09:30 PM
Grace, beautiful Blenheim girl.

MRI scanned by her responsible, health focused breeder. She is spayed.

Unfortunately Grace does have Syringomyelia, currently managed on Frusemide, which is not expensive. She would love to have a quiet, loving, caring home.

Grace does show some symptoms - and may need her treatment reconsidered.

The breeder does not want any money for her, but would appreciate a donation to Rupert's Fund :D

If you are able to offer Grace a loving home, please contact her breeder direct through her website, and mention Cavalier Talk.

http://www.clockpelters.co.uk/#/doting-owners-wanted/4533452537

Rj Mac
1st June 2010, 11:09 PM
She is beautiful Nicki:l*v:

Nicki
24th June 2010, 12:46 PM
BUMP - still looking :(

Wagtails
24th June 2010, 05:39 PM
Oh no - that's unbelievable. She is just such a gorgeous girl. Do you think it's the SM diagnosis that is putting people off?

So many of us know that a very simple medication regime is enough to keep our SM dogs comfortable and stabilised and, in this case, the breeder obviously wants to be kept informed if there are any problems.

If only I wasn't limited to four.....I'd take her in a trice.

Good luck, Grace. Let's hope someone comes forward for you very soon :xfngr:

Nicki
24th June 2010, 09:47 PM
Sadly I suspect so - and people prefer a cute fluffy puppy not knowing how wonderful it is to share your life with a slightly older dog.

I'm sure that Grace would love to be a companion for someone - perhaps even an older couple who would find a quieter dog easier to manage than a lively puppy.

Zoe bowie
25th June 2010, 07:07 AM
It's so sad to see such a beauty waiting for a home, I've not had a cavalier with sm as yet & I undrstand that there are some cases worse than others, but we all know at some stage 99.9% of cavaliers are going to have health problems, so taking one on that has sm which is being treated & under control shouldn't be a huge deal for a true cavvie lover...only my house is full, I'd find a way to get her to Ireland :(

Someone out there must know someone who could give this little one another chance! And well done to the breeder, one of the few that hasn't her head in the sand about SM & is a responsible breeder cl*p