• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures from Rally Obedience Competition

Sabby

These are the pictures from the Rally Obedience Competition on Monday.

Our trainer Helen in the middle and Tina & Sparky on the left, they got the highest score and I got second.

DSCF0705.jpg

All the people that went from our Club

DSCF0740.jpg

Brilliant pictures! The day looked to be lovely and all of you look great and very proud of your doggies. Thank you for sharing them. CONGRATS!:D

Great photos and I love the rapt expression on your cav as if waiting your next command! Brilliant and well done:jmp2:

Heather R

Superb pictures, Sabby. You all look to be having such a grrreat day and also very proud (and rightly so). Well done again - when's the next event?

Cheerleaderpoogs.gif
Cheerleaderpoogs.gif

Superb pictures, Sabby. You all look to be having such a grrreat day and also very proud (and rightly so). Well done again - when's the next event?

Cheerleaderpoogs.gif
Cheerleaderpoogs.gif

The next event is on the 11 July in Ipswich. We have already signed up so Jay will get to have a go with Rosie. And we will have to go twice under two different judges.

well done, you two!! congratulations.cl*p

the girls and I are attending a rally obedience training course tomorrow, to make us more fit for the competition june 12th.
rally is good fun, all my dogs like it.

Harley is showing wonderful focus in those pictures! Congratulations on having such a great run.
J.

Wonderful photos - it's lovely to see Harley's attention so totally focused on you cl*pcl*p

Good luck for Ipswich - we'll be routing for you all - paws crossed

Back