• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First birthday celebrations!

Nicki

The puppies had a party to celebrate their 1st birthday :D

original.jpg

they also had an outing to Littleferry Heath with their doggie friends - 2 more Cavaliers, 1 Cocker, 1 Sprocker and 3 Working Cockers EEK!! Sorry no photos, I couldn't manage a camera as well!

What an absolutely fantastic picture. They are all being so good and not going for that cake.:p

Hi Niki and Cavlets

And Happy 1st Birthday Day to three beautiful Cavaliers ,smashing photo Nicki.:)
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

That really is a beautiful photograph, the expression on their little faces is just adorable.:) :hppybdy: to the three of them.

A great photo of 3 very well behaved and lovely year old pupscl*pcl*pcl*pAnd a :hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy: to all!!

Heather R

Adorable!! I can't believe they aren't focused on the cake. Tell us who is who Nicki! They are so cute.

Thank you so much everyone - hubby actually took the photo, I was dog handler, photographic assistant, cake guard ETC :D

They were actually concentrating on the dried liver treats I was waving about LOL

L-R, Kayleigh, Lauren and Tommy

Tommy is quite a poser, he loves the camera. :biggrin:

lindylou

happy birthday to all and what a beautifull photo i love the look on their faces
and how did you manage to kept them still long enough to take that beautifull photo

Back