PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used pet-supermarket.co.uk?

*Pauline*
7th June 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty annoyed! An order made a week ago on Monday 31st May still hasn't arrived and they state "delivery in 4-5 days". I just phoned them and they say I ordered on a bank holiday, fair enough, but that they count 4-5 days from the Wednesday. Is it just me or would you have counted from the Tuesday?

Because I was running out, I had to change brands suddenly on Poppy, only mixing RC and Chappie for a day before being just on Chappie and now she has colitis. I wish I'd ordered a lot sooner.

*Pauline*
7th June 2010, 01:52 PM
Seems I may have miscalculated the days :o

Sabby
8th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Never ordered from there.
Just wishing Poppy a speedy recovery.

*Pauline*
8th June 2010, 12:55 PM
She seems to be fine today. Poo quite normal. Normal for a dog who also likes to eat compost that is :lpy:

Karlin
8th June 2010, 09:11 PM
I see you think now the timeframe may be correct after all. :)

Usually the delivery time on internet orders is calculated from when the order is picked and packed, not when it is placed. Also generally they mean working days -- so that would exclude counting Sat and Sun and in this case a Mon bank holiday. If the orer was placed on a bank holiday then I would expect it to ship on Wednesday, maybe Tuesday -- but more likely Wednesday.

GoodDoggie
9th June 2010, 06:37 PM
when I orderd of them it took a week,7 working days from what I remember.
Send them an email if its late theyll refund the shinpping if you live in uk.they say they promise to deliver in 3-4 days.
I emailed them but they said it doesnt qualify for international orders.