PDA

View Full Version : 4,000: we are there!

Karlin
8th June 2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks to two more large donations, we are just shy today of 4,000 in Rupert's Fund! Our grand total is now:

b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

There are also several dogs lined up for scanning -- great news all around.

Claire L
8th June 2010, 09:52 PM
That's an incredible achievement in such a short period of fundraising cl*p
Well done!

Wagtails
8th June 2010, 09:54 PM
Have just made this up to 4000 - unless someone beat me to it, that is!

Brilliant news!:jmp2:b*n*n*cl*p:lpy::jmp::rah::lotsaluv::jum p:

Karlin
8th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Nope -- you got there first!! :lol:

Thanks so much for helping us -- several generous times -- to reach the wonderful figure of

4,000!!!!!!!!
:jmp::mexwav::jmp:

Nicki
8th June 2010, 10:59 PM
Oh taht is fantastic cl*pcl*pb*n*n*b*n*n* THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Marie-Anne, thank you for topping us up to the 4,000 cl*p

I've just heard tonight that there is another 100 on its way - from a breeder who has homed a Cavalier and asked for a donation...should be with you soon. It's fantastic that breeders are being so supportive of the Fund - wonderful that we can all work together. :D

Margaret C
9th June 2010, 12:16 AM
Oh taht is fantastic cl*pcl*pb*n*n*b*n*n* THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Marie-Anne, thank you for topping us up to the 4,000 cl*p

I've just heard tonight that there is another 100 on its way - from a breeder who has homed a Cavalier and asked for a donation...should be with you soon. It's fantastic that breeders are being so supportive of the Fund - wonderful that we can all work together. :D

Pet owners and caring breeders, what a winning combination.
Congratulations to us all. cl*p

Karlin
9th June 2010, 10:54 AM
Numerous large donations have come from breeders internationally :); there are some great, health-focused breeders out there who want the genetic answers we are now so close to having.

As one of the researchers said this week, this is such a crucial moment to get these older dogs scanned and each donation means so much right now -- and for owners of dogs, this is a great opportunity to get a scan and analysis done free of cost on some important dogs for your breeding programme.