• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily Rose

Susa

I am hoping that MissLilyRose isn't too old to be in the puppy pictures. Lily is 9 1/2 months old.

Here is my favorite picture with her bully stick:

Lily6-6-102-1.jpg

And here is her bully stick video. Please click on the picture.

Last edited:
I think she looks very thin, but my vet doesn't want her to gain much weight. Is that a reasonable expectation?

Lily weighs 10 pounds. Isabel weighs 12 pounds and I am to feed Lily the same amount of food I feed Isabel.

Isabel06-09-06.jpg

Wow, Gorgeous pics!!! I can't pick which one I like better. She is a beautiful girl. I love that picture of Isabel as well! Puppies tend to go through that "long skinny" phase just like kids do. I do not think she is too thin, just still growing and filling out. My cavalier Polly is 15 months and weighs 10lbs. She just has a small frame. I wouldn't worry if I were you :)

What pretty pictures, she is lovely. Dougall was extremely skinny until he was
15 months, don't worry too much, enjoy her. :D

Thank you, Tania and Erin.

Lily is a real sweetheart. She really makes me laugh.

Did you all notice that one of those pictures is a video?

No I didn't but I have watched it now. She looks like a sweet little toddler enjoing her lollipop :D

I just watched it :) She sure loves her bully sticks! Dogs seem obsessed with these! It's one of the only chew treats my dog will touch. She is such a pretty pup, I bet you are very proud to have her (and you should be!)

What a cute pup:l*v: I would be more worried if she looked too heavy as it is so difficult to help cavaliers lose weight!

Heather R

Back